10030 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 10030:
2 × 5 × 17 × 59
2 × 5 × 17 × 59
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10030 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10030
- Cardinal: 10030 can be written as Ten thousand and thirty.
- Scientific notation: 1.003 × 104
Factors of 10030
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 83
Divisors of 10030
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 19440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9410
- 10030 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9410) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 620
Bases of 10030
- Binary: 10011100101110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x272e
Squares and roots of 10030
- 10030 squared (100302) is 100600900
- 10030 cubed (100303) is 1009027027000
square rootof 10030 is 100.1498876685
cube rootof 10030 is 21.5658697387
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10030?
- 10,030 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 47 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,030 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 10030 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10030
- 10030 backwards is 03001
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10030's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 10030 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!