1029 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1029:
3 × 73
(3 × 7 × 7 × 7)
3 × 73(3 × 7 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1029 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1029
- Cardinal: 1029 can be written as One thousand and twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.029 × 103
Factors of 1029
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 1029
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1600
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 571
- 1029 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (571) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 458
Bases of 1029
- Binary: 10000000101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x405
Squares and roots of 1029
- 1029 squared (10292) is 1058841
- 1029 cubed (10293) is 1089547389
square rootof 1029 is 32.0780298647
cube rootof 1029 is 10.0957469923
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1029?
- 1,029 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,029 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1029 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1029
- 1029 backwards is 9201
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1029's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1029 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!