1115 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1115:
5 × 223
5 × 223
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1115 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1115
- Cardinal: 1115 can be written as One thousand, one hundred fifteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.115 × 103
Factors of 1115
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 228
Divisors of 1115
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1344
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 229
- 1115 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (229) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 886
Bases of 1115
- Binary: 10001011011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x45b
Squares and roots of 1115
- 1115 squared (11152) is 1243225
- 1115 cubed (11153) is 1386195875
square rootof 1115 is 33.3916157141
cube rootof 1115 is 10.3695112982
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1115?
- 1,115 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,115 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1115 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1115
- 1115 backwards is 5111
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1115's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1115 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!