1180 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 1180:
22 × 5 × 59
(2 × 2 × 5 × 59)
22 × 5 × 59(2 × 2 × 5 × 59)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1180 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1180
- Cardinal: 1180 can be written as One thousand, one hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 1.18 × 103
Factors of 1180
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 1180
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1340
- 1180 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1340) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 160
Bases of 1180
- Binary: 10010011100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x49c
Squares and roots of 1180
- 1180 squared (11802) is 1392400
- 1180 cubed (11803) is 1643032000
square rootof 1180 is 34.3511280747
cube rootof 1180 is 10.5672180525
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1180?
- 1,180 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,180 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1180 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1180
- 1180 backwards is 0811
- 1180 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1180's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1180 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!