120338990 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 120338990:
2 × 5 × 23 × 523213
2 × 5 × 23 × 523213
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 120338990 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 120338990
- Cardinal: 120338990 can be written as One hundred twenty million, three hundred thirty-eight thousand, nine hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 1.2033899 × 108
Factors of 120338990
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 523243
Divisors of 120338990
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 226028448
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 105689458
- 120338990 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (105689458) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 14649532
Bases of 120338990
- Binary: 111001011000011101000101110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x72c3a2e
Squares and roots of 120338990
- 120338990 squared (1203389902) is 14481472514220100
- 120338990 cubed (1203389903) is 1742685776074007471699000
square rootof 120338990 is 10969.9129440481
cube rootof 120338990 is 493.7064344407
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 120338990?
- 120,338,990 seconds is equal to 3 years, 42 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, 29 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 120,338,990 would take you about five years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 120338990 cubic inches would be around 41.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 120338990
- 120338990 backwards is 099833021
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 120338990's digits is 35
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 120338990 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!