13157 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 13157:
59 × 223
59 × 223
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13157 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13157
- Cardinal: 13157 can be written as Thirteen thousand, one hundred fifty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.3157 × 104
Factors of 13157
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 282
Divisors of 13157
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 283
- 13157 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (283) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 12874
Bases of 13157
- Binary: 11001101100101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3365
Squares and roots of 13157
- 13157 squared (131572) is 173106649
- 13157 cubed (131573) is 2277564180893
square rootof 13157 is 114.7039668015
cube rootof 13157 is 23.6076246551
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13157?
- 13,157 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 39 minutes, 17 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,157 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 13157 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13157
- 13157 backwards is 75131
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13157's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 13157 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!