14444 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 14444:
22 × 23 × 157
(2 × 2 × 23 × 157)
22 × 23 × 157(2 × 2 × 23 × 157)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14444 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14444
- Cardinal: 14444 can be written as Fourteen thousand, four hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.4444 × 104
Factors of 14444
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 182
Divisors of 14444
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 26544
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12100
- 14444 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12100) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2344
Bases of 14444
- Binary: 11100001101100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x386c
Squares and roots of 14444
- 14444 squared (144442) is 208629136
- 14444 cubed (144443) is 3013439240384
square rootof 14444 is 120.1831935005
cube rootof 14444 is 24.3535621283
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14444?
- 14,444 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,444 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 14444 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14444
- 14444 backwards is 44441
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14444's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 14444 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!