15164 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 15164:
22 × 17 × 223
(2 × 2 × 17 × 223)
22 × 17 × 223(2 × 2 × 17 × 223)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 15164 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 15164
- Cardinal: 15164 can be written as Fifteen thousand, one hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.5164 × 104
Factors of 15164
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 242
Divisors of 15164
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 28224
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13060
- 15164 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13060) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2104
Bases of 15164
- Binary: 11101100111100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3b3c
Squares and roots of 15164
- 15164 squared (151642) is 229946896
- 15164 cubed (151643) is 3486914730944
square rootof 15164 is 123.1421942309
cube rootof 15164 is 24.7516748859
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 15164?
- 15,164 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 12 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 15,164 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 15164 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 15164
- 15164 backwards is 46151
- 15164 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 15164's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 15164 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!