1659 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1659:
3 × 7 × 79
3 × 7 × 79
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1659 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1659
- Cardinal: 1659 can be written as One thousand, six hundred fifty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.659 × 103
Factors of 1659
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 89
Divisors of 1659
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 901
- 1659 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (901) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 758
Bases of 1659
- Binary: 11001111011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x67b
Squares and roots of 1659
- 1659 squared (16592) is 2752281
- 1659 cubed (16593) is 4566034179
square rootof 1659 is 40.7308237089
cube rootof 1659 is 11.8381033913
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1659?
- 1,659 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 39 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,659 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1659 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1659
- 1659 backwards is 9561
- 1659 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1659's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1659 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!