18955 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 18955:
5 × 17 × 223
5 × 17 × 223
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18955 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18955
- Cardinal: 18955 can be written as Eighteen thousand, nine hundred fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.8955 × 104
Factors of 18955
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 245
Divisors of 18955
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 24192
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5237
- 18955 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5237) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13718
Bases of 18955
- Binary: 100101000001011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4a0b
Squares and roots of 18955
- 18955 squared (189552) is 359292025
- 18955 cubed (189553) is 6810380333875
square rootof 18955 is 137.6771585993
cube rootof 18955 is 26.6629335051
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18955?
- 18,955 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 15 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,955 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 18955 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18955
- 18955 backwards is 55981
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18955's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 18955 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!