194 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 194:
2 × 97
2 × 97
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 194 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 194
- Cardinal: 194 can be written as One hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.94 × 102
Factors of 194
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 99
Divisors of 194
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 294
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 100
- 194 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (100) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 94
Bases of 194
- Binary: 11000010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xc2
Squares and roots of 194
- 194 squared (1942) is 37636
- 194 cubed (1943) is 7301384
square rootof 194 is 13.9283882773
cube rootof 194 is 5.7889603721
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 194?
- 194 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 14 seconds.
To count from 1 to 194 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 194 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 194
- 194 backwards is 491
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 194's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 194 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!