2006 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2006:
2 × 17 × 59
2 × 17 × 59
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2006 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2006
- Cardinal: 2006 can be written as Two thousand and six.
- Scientific notation: 2.006 × 103
Factors of 2006
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 2006
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1234
- 2006 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1234) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 772
Bases of 2006
- Binary: 11111010110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x7d6
Squares and roots of 2006
- 2006 squared (20062) is 4024036
- 2006 cubed (20063) is 8072216216
square rootof 2006 is 44.7883913531
cube rootof 2006 is 12.6117971311
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2006?
- 2,006 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,006 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2006 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2006
- 2006 backwards is 6002
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2006's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2006 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!