2391 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2391:
3 × 797
3 × 797
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2391 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2391
- Cardinal: 2391 can be written as Two thousand, three hundred ninety-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.391 × 103
Factors of 2391
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 800
Divisors of 2391
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3192
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 801
- 2391 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (801) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1590
Bases of 2391
- Binary: 100101010111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x957
Squares and roots of 2391
- 2391 squared (23912) is 5716881
- 2391 cubed (23913) is 13669062471
square rootof 2391 is 48.8978527135
cube rootof 2391 is 13.3719022145
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2391?
- 2,391 seconds is equal to 39 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,391 would take you about thirty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2391 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2391
- 2391 backwards is 1932
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2391's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2391 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!