28692 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 28692:
22 × 32 × 797
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 797)
22 × 32 × 797(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 797)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28692 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28692
- Cardinal: 28692 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, six hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.8692 × 104
Factors of 28692
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 802
Divisors of 28692
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 72618
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 43926
- 28692 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (43926) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 15234
Bases of 28692
- Binary: 111000000010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x7014
Squares and roots of 28692
- 28692 squared (286922) is 823230864
- 28692 cubed (286923) is 23620139949888
square rootof 28692 is 169.3871305619
cube rootof 28692 is 30.6140138297
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28692?
- 28,692 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 58 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,692 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 28692 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28692
- 28692 backwards is 29682
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28692's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 28692 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!