28796 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 28796:
22 × 23 × 313
(2 × 2 × 23 × 313)
22 × 23 × 313(2 × 2 × 23 × 313)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28796 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28796
- Cardinal: 28796 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, seven hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.8796 × 104
Factors of 28796
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 338
Divisors of 28796
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 52752
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 23956
- 28796 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (23956) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4840
Bases of 28796
- Binary: 111000001111100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x707c
Squares and roots of 28796
- 28796 squared (287962) is 829209616
- 28796 cubed (287963) is 23877920102336
square rootof 28796 is 169.6938419625
cube rootof 28796 is 30.6509581385
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28796?
- 28,796 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 59 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,796 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 28796 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28796
- 28796 backwards is 69782
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28796's digits is 32
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 28796 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!