295 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 295:
5 × 59
5 × 59
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 295 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 295
- Cardinal: 295 can be written as Two hundred ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.95 × 102
Factors of 295
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 64
Divisors of 295
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 65
- 295 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (65) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 230
Bases of 295
- Binary: 100100111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x127
Squares and roots of 295
- 295 squared (2952) is 87025
- 295 cubed (2953) is 25672375
square rootof 295 is 17.1755640373
cube rootof 295 is 6.6569302317
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 295?
- 295 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 295 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 295 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 295
- 295 backwards is 592
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 295's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 295 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!