3423 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 3423:
3 × 7 × 163
3 × 7 × 163
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3423 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3423
- Cardinal: 3423 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.423 × 103
Factors of 3423
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 173
Divisors of 3423
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5248
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1825
- 3423 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1825) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1598
Bases of 3423
- Binary: 110101011111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xd5f
Squares and roots of 3423
- 3423 squared (34232) is 11716929
- 3423 cubed (34233) is 40107047967
square rootof 3423 is 58.5064099053
cube rootof 3423 is 15.0707766305
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3423?
- 3,423 seconds is equal to 57 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,423 would take you about fifty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3423 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3423
- 3423 backwards is 3243
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3423's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3423 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!