4012 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 4012:
22 × 17 × 59
(2 × 2 × 17 × 59)
22 × 17 × 59(2 × 2 × 17 × 59)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4012 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4012
- Cardinal: 4012 can be written as Four thousand and twelve.
- Scientific notation: 4.012 × 103
Factors of 4012
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 78
Divisors of 4012
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3548
- 4012 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3548) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 464
Bases of 4012
- Binary: 111110101100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xfac
Squares and roots of 4012
- 4012 squared (40122) is 16096144
- 4012 cubed (40123) is 64577729728
square rootof 4012 is 63.3403504883
cube rootof 4012 is 15.8898686825
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4012?
- 4,012 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 6 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,012 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 4012 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4012
- 4012 backwards is 2104
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4012's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 4012 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!