441 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 441:
32 × 72
(3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
32 × 72(3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 441 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 441
- Cardinal: 441 can be written as Four hundred forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.41 × 102
Factors of 441
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 441
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 741
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 300
- 441 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (300) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 141
Bases of 441
- Binary: 110111001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1b9
Squares and roots of 441
- 441 squared (4412) is 194481
- 441 cubed (4413) is 85766121
441 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 21
cube rootof 441 is 7.6116626109
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 441?
- 441 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 441 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 441 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 441
- 441 backwards is 144
- 441 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 441's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 441 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!