446 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 446:
2 × 223
2 × 223
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 446 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 446
- Cardinal: 446 can be written as Four hundred forty-six.
- Scientific notation: 4.46 × 102
Factors of 446
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 225
Divisors of 446
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 672
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 226
- 446 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (226) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 220
Bases of 446
- Binary: 110111110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1be
Squares and roots of 446
- 446 squared (4462) is 198916
- 446 cubed (4463) is 88716536
square rootof 446 is 21.1187120819
cube rootof 446 is 7.6403212497
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 446?
- 446 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 446 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 446 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 446
- 446 backwards is 644
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 446's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 446 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!