460 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 460:
22 × 5 × 23
(2 × 2 × 5 × 23)
22 × 5 × 23(2 × 2 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 460 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 460
- Cardinal: 460 can be written as Four hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 4.6 × 102
Factors of 460
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 460
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1008
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 548
- 460 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (548) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 88
Bases of 460
- Binary: 111001100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1cc
Squares and roots of 460
- 460 squared (4602) is 211600
- 460 cubed (4603) is 97336000
square rootof 460 is 21.4476105895
cube rootof 460 is 7.7194426293
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 460?
- 460 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 460 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 460 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 460
- 460 backwards is 064
- 460 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 460's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 460 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!