5187 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 5187:
3 × 7 × 13 × 19
3 × 7 × 13 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5187 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5187
- Cardinal: 5187 can be written as Five thousand, one hundred eighty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 5.187 × 103
Factors of 5187
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 42
Divisors of 5187
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3773
- 5187 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3773) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1414
Bases of 5187
- Binary: 1010001000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1443
Squares and roots of 5187
- 5187 squared (51872) is 26904969
- 5187 cubed (51873) is 139556074203
square rootof 5187 is 72.0208303201
cube rootof 5187 is 17.3103327405
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5187?
- 5,187 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 26 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,187 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5187 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5187
- 5187 backwards is 7815
- 5187 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5187's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5187 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!