626 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 626:
2 × 313
2 × 313
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 626 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 626
- Cardinal: 626 can be written as Six hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 6.26 × 102
Factors of 626
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 315
Divisors of 626
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 942
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 316
- 626 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (316) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 310
Bases of 626
- Binary: 1001110010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x272
Squares and roots of 626
- 626 squared (6262) is 391876
- 626 cubed (6263) is 245314376
square rootof 626 is 25.0199920063
cube rootof 626 is 8.5544372395
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 626?
- 626 seconds is equal to 10 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 626 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 626 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 626
626 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 626's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 626 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!