63 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 63:
32 × 7
(3 × 3 × 7)
32 × 7(3 × 3 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 63 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 63
- Cardinal: 63 can be written as Sixty-three.
- Scientific notation: 6.3 × 101
Factors of 63
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 63
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 104
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 41
- 63 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (41) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 22
Bases of 63
- Binary: 111111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x3f
Squares and roots of 63
- 63 squared (632) is 3969
- 63 cubed (633) is 250047
square rootof 63 is 7.9372539332
cube rootof 63 is 3.9790572079
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 63?
- 63 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 63 would take you about thirty-one seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 63 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 63
- 63 backwards is 36
- 63 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 63's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 63 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!