797 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 797:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 797 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 797
- Cardinal: 797 can be written as Seven hundred ninety-seven.
- Scientific notation: 7.97 × 102
Factors of 797
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 797
Divisors of 797
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 798
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 797 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 796
Bases of 797
- Binary: 1100011101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x31d
Squares and roots of 797
- 797 squared (7972) is 635209
- 797 cubed (7973) is 506261573
square rootof 797 is 28.2311884269
cube rootof 797 is 9.2715591599
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 797?
- 797 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 17 seconds.
To count from 1 to 797 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 797 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 797
797 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
palindromic prime number.
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 797's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 797 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!