882 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 882:
2 × 32 × 72
(2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
2 × 32 × 72(2 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 882 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 882
- Cardinal: 882 can be written as Eight hundred eighty-two.
- Scientific notation: 8.82 × 102
Factors of 882
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 882
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2223
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1341
- 882 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1341) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 459
Bases of 882
- Binary: 1101110010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x372
Squares and roots of 882
- 882 squared (8822) is 777924
- 882 cubed (8823) is 686128968
square rootof 882 is 29.6984848099
cube rootof 882 is 9.5900939481
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 882?
- 882 seconds is equal to 14 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 882 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 882 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 882
- 882 backwards is 288
- 882 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 882's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 882 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!