10000 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-five divisors.
Prime factorization of 10000:
24 × 54
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
24 × 54(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10000 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10000
- Cardinal: 10000 can be written as Ten thousand.
- Scientific notation: 1 × 104
Factors of 10000
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 10000
- Number of divisors d(n): 25
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 24211
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 14211
- 10000 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (14211) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4211
Bases of 10000
- Binary: 100111000100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2710
- Base-36: 7PS
Squares and roots of 10000
- 10000 squared (100002) is 100000000
- 10000 cubed (100003) is 1000000000000
10000 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 100
cube rootof 10000 is 21.5443469003
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10000?
- 10,000 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 46 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,000 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10000 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10000
- 10000 backwards is 00001
- 10000 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10000's digits is 1
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10000 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10000 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10000/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10000 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10000/
The information we have on file for 10000 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!