1001321862013 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1001321862013:
11 × 23 × 532 × 11872
(11 × 23 × 53 × 53 × 1187 × 1187)
11 × 23 × 532 × 11872(11 × 23 × 53 × 53 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1001321862013 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1001321862013
- Cardinal: 1001321862013 can be written as One trillion, one billion, three hundred twenty-one million, eight hundred sixty-two thousand and thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.001321862013 × 1012
Factors of 1001321862013
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 1274
Divisors of 1001321862013
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1162736493408
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 161414631395
- 1001321862013 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (161414631395) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 839907230618
Bases of 1001321862013
- Binary: 11101001001000110110111100010011011111012
- Hexadecimal: 0xE9236F137D
- Base-36: CS016LJ1
Squares and roots of 1001321862013
- 1001321862013 squared (10013218620132) is 1002645471345181412412169
- 1001321862013 cubed (10013218620133) is 1003970830306259087731830332900036197
square rootof 1001321862013 is 1000660.7127358403
cube rootof 1001321862013 is 10004.4042666687
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1001321862013?
- 1,001,321,862,013 seconds is equal to 31,838 years, 48 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, 40 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,001,321,862,013 would take you about seventy-nine thousand, five hundred ninety-seven years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1001321862013 cubic inches would be around 833.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1001321862013
- 1001321862013 backwards is 3102681231001
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 13
- The sum of 1001321862013's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1001321862013 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1001321862013 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1001321862013/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1001321862013 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1001321862013/
The information we have on file for 1001321862013 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!