100865 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 100865:
5 × 20173
5 × 20173
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 100865 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 100865
- Cardinal: 100865 can be written as One hundred thousand, eight hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.00865 × 105
Factors of 100865
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 20178
Divisors of 100865
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 121044
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20179
- 100865 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20179) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 80686
Bases of 100865
- Binary: 110001010000000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x18A01
- Base-36: 25TT
Squares and roots of 100865
- 100865 squared (1008652) is 10173748225
- 100865 cubed (1008653) is 1026175114714625
square rootof 100865 is 317.5925062089
cube rootof 100865 is 46.5493367743
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 100865?
- 100,865 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 100,865 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 100865 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 100865
- 100865 backwards is 568001
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 100865's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 100865 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 100865 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/100865/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 100865 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/100865/
The information we have on file for 100865 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!