102013 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 102013:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 102013 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 102013
- Cardinal: 102013 can be written as One hundred two thousand and thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.02013 × 105
Factors of 102013
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 102013
Divisors of 102013
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 102014
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 102013 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 102012
Bases of 102013
- Binary: 110001110011111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x18E7D
- Base-36: 26PP
Squares and roots of 102013
- 102013 squared (1020132) is 10406652169
- 102013 cubed (1020133) is 1061613807716197
square rootof 102013 is 319.3947400945
cube rootof 102013 is 46.7252721755
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 102013?
- 102,013 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 20 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 102,013 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 102013 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 102013
- 102013 backwards is 310201
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 102013's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 102013 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 102013 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/102013/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 102013 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/102013/
The information we have on file for 102013 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!