10229 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 10229:
53 × 193
53 × 193
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10229 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10229
- Cardinal: 10229 can be written as Ten thousand, two hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.0229 × 104
Factors of 10229
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 246
Divisors of 10229
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10476
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 247
- 10229 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (247) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 9982
Bases of 10229
- Binary: 10011111110101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x27f5
Squares and roots of 10229
- 10229 squared (102292) is 104632441
- 10229 cubed (102293) is 1070285238989
square rootof 10229 is 101.1385188739
cube rootof 10229 is 21.7075624713
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10229?
- 10,229 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 50 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,229 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 10229 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10229
- 10229 backwards is 92201
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10229's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 10229 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!