10388 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 10388:
22 × 72 × 53
(2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 53)
22 × 72 × 53(2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10388 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10388
- Cardinal: 10388 can be written as Ten thousand, three hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.0388 × 104
Factors of 10388
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 62
Divisors of 10388
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 21546
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11158
- 10388 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11158) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 770
Bases of 10388
- Binary: 101000100101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2894
- Base-36: 80K
Squares and roots of 10388
- 10388 squared (103882) is 107910544
- 10388 cubed (103883) is 1120974731072
square rootof 10388 is 101.9215384499
cube rootof 10388 is 21.8194591003
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10388?
- 10,388 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 53 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,388 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10388 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10388
- 10388 backwards is 88301
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10388's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10388 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10388 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10388/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10388 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10388/
The information we have on file for 10388 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!