1039 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 1039:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1039 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1039
- Cardinal: 1039 can be written as One thousand and thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.039 × 103
Factors of 1039
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 1039
Divisors of 1039
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1040
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 1039 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1038
Bases of 1039
- Binary: 100000011112
- Hexadecimal: 0x40F
- Base-36: SV
Squares and roots of 1039
- 1039 squared (10392) is 1079521
- 1039 cubed (10393) is 1121622319
square rootof 1039 is 32.2335229225
cube rootof 1039 is 10.1283456911
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1039?
- 1,039 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,039 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1039 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1039
- 1039 backwards is 9301
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1039's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1039 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1039 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1039/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1039 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1039/
The information we have on file for 1039 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!