1042139 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1042139:
7 × 533
(7 × 53 × 53 × 53)
7 × 533(7 × 53 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1042139 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1042139
- Cardinal: 1042139 can be written as One million, forty-two thousand, one hundred thirty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.042139 × 106
Factors of 1042139
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 1042139
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1213920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 171781
- 1042139 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (171781) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 870358
Bases of 1042139
- Binary: 111111100110110110112
- Hexadecimal: 0xFE6DB
- Base-36: MC4B
Squares and roots of 1042139
- 1042139 squared (10421392) is 1086053695321
- 1042139 cubed (10421393) is 1131818911988131619
square rootof 1042139 is 1020.8520950657
cube rootof 1042139 is 101.3853526869
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1042139?
- 1,042,139 seconds is equal to 5 days, 28 minutes, 59 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,042,139 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1042139 cubic inches would be around 8.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1042139
- 1042139 backwards is 9312401
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1042139's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1042139 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1042139 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1042139/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1042139 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1042139/
The information we have on file for 1042139 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!