10449 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 10449:
35 × 43
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 43)
35 × 43(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 43)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10449 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10449
- Cardinal: 10449 can be written as Ten thousand, four hundred forty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.0449 × 104
Factors of 10449
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 10449
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 16016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5567
- 10449 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5567) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4882
Bases of 10449
- Binary: 101000110100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x28D1
- Base-36: 829
Squares and roots of 10449
- 10449 squared (104492) is 109181601
- 10449 cubed (104493) is 1140838548849
square rootof 10449 is 102.2203502243
cube rootof 10449 is 21.8620848933
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10449?
- 10,449 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 54 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,449 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10449 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10449
- 10449 backwards is 94401
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10449's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10449 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10449 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10449/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10449 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10449/
The information we have on file for 10449 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!