1046426 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1046426:
2 × 523213
2 × 523213
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1046426 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1046426
- Cardinal: 1046426 can be written as One million, forty-six thousand, four hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.046426 × 106
Factors of 1046426
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 523215
Divisors of 1046426
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1569642
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 523216
- 1046426 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (523216) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 523210
Bases of 1046426
- Binary: 11111111011110011010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xff79a
Squares and roots of 1046426
- 1046426 squared (10464262) is 1095007373476
- 1046426 cubed (10464263) is 1145844185796996776
square rootof 1046426 is 1022.9496566303
cube rootof 1046426 is 101.5241839371
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1046426?
- 1,046,426 seconds is equal to 1 week, 5 days, 2 hours, 40 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,046,426 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1046426 cubic inches would be around 8.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1046426
- 1046426 backwards is 6246401
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1046426's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1046426 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!