104887 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 104887:
53 × 1979
53 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 104887 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 104887
- Cardinal: 104887 can be written as One hundred four thousand, eight hundred eighty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.04887 × 105
Factors of 104887
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 2032
Divisors of 104887
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 106920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2033
- 104887 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2033) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 102854
Bases of 104887
- Binary: 110011001101101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x199B7
- Base-36: 28XJ
Squares and roots of 104887
- 104887 squared (1048872) is 11001282769
- 104887 cubed (1048873) is 1153891545792103
square rootof 104887 is 323.8626251977
cube rootof 104887 is 47.1600099375
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 104887?
- 104,887 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 8 minutes, 7 seconds.
To count from 1 to 104,887 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 104887 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 104887
- 104887 backwards is 788401
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 104887's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 104887 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 104887 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/104887/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 104887 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/104887/
The information we have on file for 104887 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!