106001 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 106001:
7 × 19 × 797
7 × 19 × 797
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 106001 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 106001
- Cardinal: 106001 can be written as One hundred six thousand and one.
- Scientific notation: 1.06001 × 105
Factors of 106001
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 823
Divisors of 106001
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 127680
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 21679
- 106001 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (21679) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 84322
Bases of 106001
- Binary: 110011110000100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x19E11
- Base-36: 29SH
Squares and roots of 106001
- 106001 squared (1060012) is 11236212001
- 106001 cubed (1060013) is 1191049708318001
square rootof 106001 is 325.5779476561
cube rootof 106001 is 47.3263837359
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 106001?
- 106,001 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 26 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 106,001 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 106001 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 106001
- 106001 backwards is 100601
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 106001's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 106001 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 106001 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/106001/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 106001 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/106001/
The information we have on file for 106001 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!