10648 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 10648:
23 × 113
(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 11 × 11)
23 × 113(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10648 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10648
- Cardinal: 10648 can be written as Ten thousand, six hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.0648 × 104
Factors of 10648
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 13
Divisors of 10648
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 21960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11312
- 10648 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11312) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 664
Bases of 10648
- Binary: 101001100110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2998
- Base-36: 87S
Squares and roots of 10648
- 10648 squared (106482) is 113379904
- 10648 cubed (106483) is 1207269217792
square rootof 10648 is 103.1891467161
10648 is a
perfect cube number. Its cube rootis 22
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10648?
- 10,648 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 57 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,648 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10648 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10648
- 10648 backwards is 84601
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10648's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10648 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10648 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10648/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10648 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10648/
The information we have on file for 10648 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!