107272 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 107272:
23 × 11 × 23 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 53)
23 × 11 × 23 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 107272 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 107272
- Cardinal: 107272 can be written as One hundred seven thousand, two hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.07272 × 105
Factors of 107272
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 89
Divisors of 107272
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 233280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 126008
- 107272 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (126008) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 18736
Bases of 107272
- Binary: 110100011000010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1A308
- Base-36: 2ARS
Squares and roots of 107272
- 107272 squared (1072722) is 11507281984
- 107272 cubed (1072723) is 1234409152987648
square rootof 107272 is 327.5240449189
cube rootof 107272 is 47.5147876397
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 107272?
- 107,272 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 47 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 107,272 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 107272 cubic inches would be around 4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 107272
- 107272 backwards is 272701
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 107272's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 107272 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 107272 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/107272/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 107272 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/107272/
The information we have on file for 107272 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!