10808 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 10808:
23 × 7 × 193
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 193)
23 × 7 × 193(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 193)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10808 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10808
- Cardinal: 10808 can be written as Ten thousand, eight hundred eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.0808 × 104
Factors of 10808
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 202
Divisors of 10808
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 23280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12472
- 10808 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12472) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1664
Bases of 10808
- Binary: 10101000111000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2a38
Squares and roots of 10808
- 10808 squared (108082) is 116812864
- 10808 cubed (108083) is 1262513434112
square rootof 10808 is 103.9615313469
cube rootof 10808 is 22.1096454693
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10808?
- 10,808 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,808 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 10808 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10808
- 10808 backwards is 80801
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10808's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 10808 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!