1100 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 1100:
22 × 52 × 11
(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 11)
22 × 52 × 11(2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1100 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1100
- Cardinal: 1100 can be written as One thousand, one hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.1 × 103
Factors of 1100
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 18
Divisors of 1100
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2604
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1504
- 1100 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1504) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 404
Bases of 1100
- Binary: 100010011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x44C
- Base-36: UK
Squares and roots of 1100
- 1100 squared (11002) is 1210000
- 1100 cubed (11003) is 1331000000
square rootof 1100 is 33.1662479035
cube rootof 1100 is 10.3228011545
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1100?
- 1,100 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,100 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1100 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1100
- 1100 backwards is 0011
- 1100 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1100's digits is 2
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1100 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1100 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1100/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1100 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1100/
The information we have on file for 1100 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!