11013135 is an odd composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 11013135:
3 × 5 × 7 × 53 × 1979
3 × 5 × 7 × 53 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11013135 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11013135
- Cardinal: 11013135 can be written as Eleven million, thirteen thousand, one hundred thirty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.1013135 × 107
Factors of 11013135
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2047
Divisors of 11013135
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20528640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9515505
- 11013135 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9515505) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1497630
Bases of 11013135
- Binary: 1010100000001100000011112
- Hexadecimal: 0xA80C0F
- Base-36: 6K1SF
Squares and roots of 11013135
- 11013135 squared (110131352) is 121289142528225
- 11013135 cubed (110131353) is 1335773700697583235375
square rootof 11013135 is 3318.6043753361
cube rootof 11013135 is 222.4864949931
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11013135?
- 11,013,135 seconds is equal to 18 weeks, 11 hours, 12 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,013,135 would take you about twenty-seven weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11013135 cubic inches would be around 18.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11013135
- 11013135 backwards is 53131011
- 11013135 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 11013135's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11013135 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 11013135 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11013135/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 11013135 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11013135/
The information we have on file for 11013135 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!