1104 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 1104:
24 × 3 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 23)
24 × 3 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1104 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1104
- Cardinal: 1104 can be written as One thousand, one hundred four.
- Scientific notation: 1.104 × 103
Factors of 1104
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 1104
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2976
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1872
- 1104 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1872) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 768
Bases of 1104
- Binary: 100010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x450
- Base-36: UO
Squares and roots of 1104
- 1104 squared (11042) is 1218816
- 1104 cubed (11043) is 1345572864
square rootof 1104 is 33.2264954517
cube rootof 1104 is 10.3352985049
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1104?
- 1,104 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,104 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1104 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1104
- 1104 backwards is 4011
- 1104 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1104's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1104 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1104 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1104/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1104 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1104/
The information we have on file for 1104 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!