11092 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 11092:
22 × 47 × 59
(2 × 2 × 47 × 59)
22 × 47 × 59(2 × 2 × 47 × 59)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11092 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11092
- Cardinal: 11092 can be written as Eleven thousand and ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.1092 × 104
Factors of 11092
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 108
Divisors of 11092
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9068
- 11092 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9068) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2024
Bases of 11092
- Binary: 101011010101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2B54
- Base-36: 8K4
Squares and roots of 11092
- 11092 squared (110922) is 123032464
- 11092 cubed (110923) is 1364676090688
square rootof 11092 is 105.3185643655
cube rootof 11092 is 22.3016307199
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11092?
- 11,092 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 4 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,092 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11092 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11092
- 11092 backwards is 29011
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11092's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11092 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 11092 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11092/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 11092 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11092/
The information we have on file for 11092 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!