11200 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 11200:
26 × 52 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11200 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11200
- Cardinal: 11200 can be written as Eleven thousand, two hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.12 × 104
Factors of 11200
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 9
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 11200
- Number of divisors d(n): 42
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31496
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20296
- 11200 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20296) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9096
Bases of 11200
- Binary: 101011110000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2BC0
- Base-36: 8N4
Squares and roots of 11200
- 11200 squared (112002) is 125440000
- 11200 cubed (112003) is 1404928000000
square rootof 11200 is 105.8300524425
cube rootof 11200 is 22.3737788415
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11200?
- 11,200 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 6 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,200 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11200 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11200
- 11200 backwards is 00211
- 11200 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11200's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11200 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 11200 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11200/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 11200 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11200/
The information we have on file for 11200 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 11200, math, Factors of 11200, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 11200, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, eleven thousand, two hundred.