112147 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 112147:
7 × 37 × 433
7 × 37 × 433
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 112147 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 112147
- Cardinal: 112147 can be written as One hundred twelve thousand, one hundred forty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.12147 × 105
Factors of 112147
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 477
Divisors of 112147
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 131936
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19789
- 112147 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19789) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 92358
Bases of 112147
- Binary: 110110110000100112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1B613
- Base-36: 2EJ7
Squares and roots of 112147
- 112147 squared (1121472) is 12576949609
- 112147 cubed (1121473) is 1410467167800523
square rootof 112147 is 334.8835618539
cube rootof 112147 is 48.2239248087
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 112147?
- 112,147 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 9 minutes, 7 seconds.
To count from 1 to 112,147 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 112147 cubic inches would be around 4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 112147
- 112147 backwards is 741211
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 112147's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 112147 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 112147 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/112147/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 112147 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/112147/
The information we have on file for 112147 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!