1123600 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-five divisors.
Prime factorization of 1123600:
24 × 52 × 532
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 53 × 53)
24 × 52 × 532(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1123600 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1123600
- Cardinal: 1123600 can be written as One million, one hundred twenty-three thousand, six hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.1236 × 106
Factors of 1123600
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 1123600
- Number of divisors d(n): 45
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2751343
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1627743
- 1123600 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1627743) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 504143
Bases of 1123600
- Binary: 1000100100101000100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x112510
- Base-36: O2Z4
Squares and roots of 1123600
- 1123600 squared (11236002) is 1262476960000
- 1123600 cubed (11236003) is 1418519112256000000
1123600 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 1060
cube rootof 1123600 is 103.9610307649
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1123600?
- 1,123,600 seconds is equal to 6 days, 6 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,123,600 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1123600 cubic inches would be around 8.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1123600
- 1123600 backwards is 0063211
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1123600's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1123600 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1123600 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1123600/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1123600 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1123600/
The information we have on file for 1123600 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!