11250 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 11250:
2 × 32 × 54
(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
2 × 32 × 54(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11250 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11250
- Cardinal: 11250 can be written as Eleven thousand, two hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.125 × 104
Factors of 11250
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 11250
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 30459
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19209
- 11250 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19209) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7959
Bases of 11250
- Binary: 101011111100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x2BF2
- Base-36: 8OI
Squares and roots of 11250
- 11250 squared (112502) is 126562500
- 11250 cubed (112503) is 1423828125000
square rootof 11250 is 106.0660171779
cube rootof 11250 is 22.4070237327
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11250?
- 11,250 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 7 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,250 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11250 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11250
- 11250 backwards is 05211
- 11250 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11250's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11250 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 11250 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11250/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 11250 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11250/
The information we have on file for 11250 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!