113343 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 113343:
3 × 37781
3 × 37781
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 113343 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 113343
- Cardinal: 113343 can be written as One hundred thirteen thousand, three hundred forty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.13343 × 105
Factors of 113343
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 37784
Divisors of 113343
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 151128
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 37785
- 113343 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (37785) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 75558
Bases of 113343
- Binary: 110111010101111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1BABF
- Base-36: 2FGF
Squares and roots of 113343
- 113343 squared (1133432) is 12846635649
- 113343 cubed (1133433) is 1456076224364607
square rootof 113343 is 336.6645214453
cube rootof 113343 is 48.3947481951
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 113343?
- 113,343 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 29 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 113,343 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 113343 cubic inches would be around 4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 113343
- 113343 backwards is 343311
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 113343's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 113343 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 113343 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/113343/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 113343 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/113343/
The information we have on file for 113343 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!